We are sharing a super easy DIY project that will be fun and can be completed within a half hour! This simple project can be used to decorate your sons’ or daughters’ room or even be given as a cute and thoughtful gift! Let your child pick out their favorite Hot Wheels cars to make this DIY project even more special!
What you will need:
- 8 Hot Wheels cars
- 5x7 frame
- Hot glue gun
- Cool picture to put inside frame
- Get your hot glue gun and attach the Hot Wheel cars to the outside of the frame.
- Let the hot glue dry fully.
- Add a super cool picture to the frame.
- Enjoy your new awesome Hot Wheels frame!
If you love Hot Wheels, check out this exciting Hot Wheels bike at Walmart!
16" Boys Hot Wheel Bike