Non-Profit/Charitable Donation Request Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in Dynacraft. We have a rich history not only in our products, but also with our efforts in our community. We receive many requests for donations, sponsorship, and products, and each year we proudly assist as many non-profit organizations in the northern San Francisco Bay Area as we can.
To better serve the many requests that we receive, we have established the following eligibility and submission guidelines:
- The non-profit organization or fundraising event must be based within 75 miles of American Canyon, California.
- Your non-profit organization or fundraising event must be pre-approved to participate in our non-profit/charitable donation program. Preapproval occurs January through March 1st of each year.
- After you have been pre-approved, all non-profit/charitable donation requests must be in writing on company letterhead; we do not accept any verbal requests.
- After you have been pre-approved, your non-profit/charitable donation request must be received no later than July 1st of the same year. There are no exceptions.
- Due to the large volume of requests, as a general rule we must limit donations to once per calendar year for each organization.
- If you have requested a product donation/501(c)3 product purchase, Dynacraft has the right to determine the item(s) you will receive. We try to accommodate your needs, but do have limitations.
- Donations are subject to availability.
- All non-profit/charitable organizations must be re-certified annually.
If your non-profit organization or charity event is within 75 miles of American Canyon, California, and you would like to go through our preapproval process, please complete our Non-Profit/Charitable Donation Preapproval & Request Form and print and fax to 707-603-1599.